电话:400 0269 883 0731-85586499
传真:0731-85586498
邮箱:112472464@qq.com
地址:长沙市芙蓉区远大1路东方银座22楼
公司动态
您当前位置:首页  »  新闻资讯  »  公司动态
酒店前台接待英语有哪些?
发布时间: 2014-10-22 9:04:56 作者:本站编辑 来源: 本站原创 浏览次数:
    Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记

  How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
  What kind of 搜索room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
  Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
  Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
  We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
  Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
  You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
  Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
  Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
  Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
  May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
  Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
  Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
  I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
  How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
  How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
  How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
  Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
  Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
  May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
  Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
  Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
  The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
  I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
  As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
  按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
  Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
  XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
  XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
  XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
  Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
  Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
  先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
  The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
  XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
  XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗? 
内容提要:Registering a tour group 为团队登记 XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队? Id like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of yo
 
  Registering a tour group 为团队登记
  XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
  I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
  Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
  You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
  XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
  XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
  XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
  XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
  XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
  XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。A

首 页  关于我们  成功案例  酒店管理系统  酒店解决方案  新闻资讯   联系我们  常见问题
Copyright(C) 2012 长沙三石信息技术有限公司 All Rights Reserved. 湘ICP备11014811号
地址:长沙市芙蓉区远大1路东方银座22楼 电话:400 0269 883 0731-85586499 传真:0731-85586498
齐创软件专注为商务酒店、快捷酒店、宾馆、客房部、旅店提供账务管理解决方案。专业提供酒店软件,酒店系统,酒店客房管理系统,酒店管理软件, 酒店管理系统,宾馆软件,宾馆系统,宾馆客房管理系统,宾馆管理软件,免费宾馆管理系统,旅店管理系统,旅店登记系统。 商务宾馆信息系统下载 商务宾馆前台收银系统下载 商务宾馆系统下载 商务宾馆预订系统下载 商务宾馆客房系统下载 商务宾馆住宿系统下载 商务宾馆收费系统下载 商务宾馆电脑系统下载
分享到: